Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friday Shift After Work


It is finally weekend! I had a very long week, I had to work on Sunday because of our system upgrade and holidays are coming up, but since I have to work on Monday I guess I do not have a long weekend. Sadly the 2nd of November is not a UK holiday. It is the day people get to visit their family or any relatives in the graveyard. I hate the traffic during that day. Since I do not have anyone I exactly should be visiting this All Saint’s Day. And it is my high school best friend’s birthday!! Happy Birthday!! I am not sure if you are reading this... And happy birthday to my officemate as well! Anyway, it is about time for my second blog I guess. My first blog was a little short. I was in a hurry and on break at work. :)

I am currently listening to a String Quartet Tribute for Switchfoot’s “Dare You to Move”. It is a very relaxing. My favourite String Tribute is The Fray’s “Chasing Cars”. Feels like I am in a Spa :) The Spas usually have piano tributes to love songs.

I just watched “the Orphan” movie earlier and it scared me. The twist in the end really good, that the girl was not really a little girl but a grown up woman with hormone problems, so just looks like a kid. Being a kid, it was like her cover, she was actually 33, killed the whole family if she could not seduce the father. The story was put together very well and the acting was really good. I would suggest this movie to anyone who would want to watch suspense. This could happen in real life. Or maybe not! Hahahahaha! :) There are many crazy people living among us and I am one of them! Kidding!! I am crazy alright, but not THAT crazy! :)


-redtears15

No comments:

Post a Comment