Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celtics won!! (My first blog)



Hello! Hi!! Thank you for dropping by!

And is it not great to start my blog with a WIN from Celtics :)
They won 95-89 vs. the cavs :) on October 27, 2009. I did not watch the game, but...

I am so happy, I won a bet! :)
So my officemate/friend is buying me a meal :)

Anyways, work has been really hard lately. Sooooo busy!!! I cannot wait untill the weekend. Oh and it is supposed to be a Holiday! and I have to work on Monday!!!
At least we get a free meal!!! :)


Speaking of work... I need to get back to it. I hope I can get more blogs here.
You can know a lot from my "About Me" portion of this blog.
I am a not so ordinary girl and you may be interested in what I have to say or tell. :)

I could start with simple translations :) hahahahahaha! Maybe you could need it in the future. I have many ideas, but would need to find the time.

Sooooooo, guess I should finish my first blog now. Thanks again!


-redtears15


No comments:

Post a Comment